Crandon Park Visitor’s & Biscayne Nature Center
Sunday, April 22nd, from Noon to Sundown
Crandon Park on Key Biscayne North Beach Entrance (map) Free Admission; $5 parking fee per car
Eco Village inlcludes:
- “Green” film screenings throughout the day
- Rain Barrel Workshops
- Exhibitors of sustainable technologies & eco-friendly products and services
- Environmental education organizations
- Water Conservation Displays & Activities
- Free Swap
- Bring things to give away to a new home like clothes, books, toys, and more!
- Take what you want for FREE
- Computer Recycle Shack
- Bring cell phones, computers, printers, PDAs, and other electronics for recycling FREE of charge!