Monday, November 16, 2009

Free Concert Courtesy of Diesel, Tuesday Night


All Diesel fans will have a chance to witness this private event with a limited amount of invitations to be given away starting at 4pm on Saturday, November 14th through Tuesday, November 17th, at Diesel stores as well as Bloomingdale’s located at the Aventura Mall.

Diesel Lincoln Road – 933 Lincoln Road
Diesel Avenutra – 19501 Biscayne Boulevard
Diesel Miami Beach – 801 Washington Avenue
Bloomingdale’s Aventura (men’s and women’s Diesel Departments)-19555 Biscayne Boulevard

In addition, Diesel’s Lincoln Road will kick-off the festivities with a nightly Happy Hour including cocktails, DJ’s and shopping. Happy Hour commences on Saturday the 14th and continues for an additional three nights.

1 comment:

Louise said...

I first saw Aventura perform live in July 2005, and I haven't stopped talking about that experience yet!! : lol: Over the years, I've had the good fortune to see them many times, Aventura Group and their shows improve with each new tour! I'm gonna see them again since I can compare and get cheap tickets from Ticketwood.com; so I can save some dollars to the next concert ...I’m so excited!! http://www.ticketwood.com/aventura/