Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Key to the Cure Kick-off

So I'd been thinking that I hadn't really done much for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. There are the plethora of pink-themed products and t-shirts with $2 here or 10% of every 4th pink nail polish you buy, etc. It's all kind of dizzying to keep track of. And really, do I need a pink-studded belt to show I care?

Then this lovely invite popped in my inbox and it was just right: A party at Saks Bal Harbour featuring food from 30 Miami restaurants (including 1 Bleu, China Grill, Tuscan Steak, Blue Door, Chef Allen’s, Touch Catering, Il Mulino, Kobe Club, Abokado), cocktails courtesy of Grey Goose and DJ Elaine Lancaster, possibly the most fabulous woman in Miami.

Bonus: The $40 admission goes directly to UM/ Sylvester.
Tickets are available at the door or call 305.243.9088 to purchase in advance.

Wednesday, October 15 from 6 to 9 p.m.

No comments: