Sunday, October 07, 2007

APD on the radio...

A little while back I called in to Linda Gassenheimer's show on WLRN when the topic of the day was local restaurants. I present you here the clip. Yes, it is blatant self-promotion, but then again, I am shameless. I made this audio file so I could actually hear how dorky I sound on the radio. Now I have something for the grandkids to chuckle about 50 years from now when we are living in space suits and they'll be all "Grandma, you were such a dork!"
Then they'll inevitably ask "What's a radio?"
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't sound dorky at all, but Linda cut you off pretty quick. Not a very smooth way to end the call, if you ask me. What was so pressing that casused her to jump to another caller that way? Was Jeffrey Chodorow and Rocco DiSpirito on the other line?

sara said...

Thanks Gus! I didn't take offense - it was towards the end of the show and she was eager to fit in other callers, I guess. She was like that with everyone.