Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Spa Week!

Spa Week is back and it is a true bargain. From April 14-20 you can indulge in $50 treatments at relaxation temples like Spa V at the Hotel Victor, ESPA at Aqualina and Uhma Spa.
Normally massages and treatments go for $100+ at these places. But make sure you call ahead and ask about gratuities. When I called ESPA to book an appointment I was told there would be an automatic $27 gratuity added to the bill - it's 18% of the what the massage usually costs. But the Doubletree has no such automatic gratuity so it depends on the place.

3 comments:

SteveBM said...

Wow, good to know! Please keep me abreast of all things spa-related that happen to cross your path.

sara said...

Yes, will do. I forgot you work in the industry.

Anonymous said...

Yehhhh...Also, I was in NYC on April 10 for a media event for Spa Week and saw an amazing new product that was being launched in all natural skin care from a company called Olivier