Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Migrating the Operation

Today my internet was on the fritz so I ventured to neighborhood joint La Rotisserie for some wifi goodness. I heart this place. They play Edith Piaf and Yves Montand like it's 1967, the coffee is fantastic, the servers are super-attentive and although I haven't tasted the food, it looks amazing. This may just be my new home office...
In the meantime, here are specimens of my prodigious output: First Looks of China Grill Ft. Lauderdale, 1 Bleu, Ratatouille, Dune Burger Lounge and Dining on the Boulevard.

8 comments:

Elad said...

hey sara! love your On the Boulevard article. that's my hood! only real omission, i think, is Taco Shop off 75th St. Such a wonderful place with truly inspired Mexican food.

sara said...

Thanks Elad! You mean Ver Daddy's? It's on my list to try.

Elad said...

Yeah, that's it. The Taco Shop is in the logo is so huge, it's easy to just call it that.

Other than that, you did a wonderful job of listing all the other great restaurants in the area. Those Sushi Square guys are real nice - I haven't been in awhile and I feel guilty. I really want to try Moonchine now that I know it's connected to Indochine.

I love Andiamo's so much, I made myself a challenge to try all of their custom pizzas. I've tried 16 so far, of like 25. My favorites are the Genovese and the Popeye.

sara said...

All the Andiamo pizzas?! You rock my food enthusiast world, Elad! Also try Moshi Moshi, it's quite cute.

SteveBM said...

Glad you got some 'net action to post these nuggets. Loved the "boulevard" article as well. Just got back from my weekly fix at Michaels and will have to check out Red Light soon.

sara said...

blind mind - you are are a Michael's ADDICT. Good for you, wish I could patronize the spot as often as you. Looking forward to your Red Light report!

SteveBM said...

Does Red LIght have a good bar for solo dining. Thats how I roll a lot of the time. ;)

sara said...

The bar is definitely fine for solo dining - friendly bar tendress, cozy confines, you'll have a nice time.