- Former Florida InsideOut editor Linda Lee spends a night with Malcom Mclaren for the NYTimes.
- The NYTimes Moment Blog has tons of fun posts.
- It's all doom and gloom from the Wall Street Journal.
- BlackBook mag keeps it's head buried in the champagne.
- WWD posts a report despite not having sent any reporters to town. Hmm...curious.
- Vanity Fair sums up the exact same parties as WWD - Fendi dinner at Aqua, Puma din-din in the Design District, Casa Tua, blah, blah, blah.
And if I have to scroll down another photo of that guy in the Takashi-patterned suit, I swear!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
In Conclusion: The Art Basel Media Round-up
Still jonesing for post-Basel coverage? Major pubs weigh in on the parties, the sales, the celebs and that "economic downturn" thingy adults keep whining about.